With only a few weeks left in 2021, the real estate industry is closing out the year strong.
- The national average of days on the market for October 2021 hovered around 18 days, down from 21 days year over year. (NAR)
- 82% of homes put on the market in October were on the market for less than a month (NAR)
- Homebuilder sentiment for single-family homes rose to 83 in October. (NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index)
- The average interest rate in October for a 30 year fixed conventional mortgage was 3.07 percent. (Freddie Mac)
- Interested in more residential market news? Check out NAR’s weekly resource, and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 468-8653 to discuss the DMV housing market.
Brokerage News (COMP)
Compass is a rapidly growing organization because it supports its agents with innovative tools and services, and is dedicated to making a positive impact in our communities. I’m honored to work with accomplished, collaborative, and dedicated people every day to help make the buying/selling process a great experience.
Did you know:
- In just 9 years, Compass went from not existing to being a public company that is the #1 independent brokerage firm in the country.
- Compass has expanded to serve agents in nearly half the country and has grown its national market share by over 30%.
- Compass has partnered with Habitat for Humanity to Support Safe and Affordable Housing.